Tuesday 6 November 2012

Tim Walker: storyteller - the exhibition

If you like fashion and read fashion magazines (and considering you're reading my blog the chances are high), you've probably come across Tim Walker photography. It's likely you're a fan too. His work has graced countless pages of Vogue.
Now you're in for a treat, as Somerset House has dedicated an exhibition to him. I went to see it yesterday and it's rather good. Very insightful and inspiring, you can expect not only loads of photographs, but also oversized props and more. It's free of charge and if you get a chance I would definitely recommend you go and see it.
Photography is not allowed, but I sneakily managed to take few pics with my iPhone (hence the poor quality).
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.