Friday 2 December 2016

All pink everything

Dress now on sale!,  pink coat now sold out (but keep checking as they do come back) also love the camel version , boots, Chanel brooch, Valentino bag, Chanel sunglasses

I honestly can't believe December is here. This year has flown by but it has been good and I will remember it fondly. I have big plans for next year so already looking forward to it!
But let's enjoy December first and I have some super Christmassy posts lined up for you with festive outfit inspiration for every budget. And no it's not going to be all pink. As much as I love the colour I tend to wear more red around Christmas time so there's a little giveaway. I hope you will like them.

But I couldn't not share a pink outfit and this dress which is my current favourite. It's so comfortable to wear and suitable for many occasions. You can dress it up or down. In this case I piled on the pink (never too much pink in my eyes) but of course you can town it down with a different colour coat. I like the idea of cream or navy.
What colour will  you be wearing for Christmas? What are your plans for December?





Have a stylish day.

Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.