Friday 9 December 2016

Breakfast at Tiffany's

Coat Zara, jumper HM, skirt ASOS, boots Nicholas Kirkwood, bag Valentino, brooch Chanel

Even though this post is called Breakfast at Tiffany's I am actually writing it from the Czech republic where I am spending some time with my family. Due to my work commitments I won't be spending Christmas at home so this is my time to do it and we already exchanged gifts and are having Christmas dinner today (Thursday).
But we shot this look few weeks ago with my photographer Victoria who was rushing having to do many Christmas shoots before jetting of to Goa India and I of course wanted to do it all before my holiday.
And no, sadly we didn't have a breakfast at Tiffany¨s but I had a coffee outside and thought it would be a nice blog title. And the store is looking so pretty and festive just like the rest of Bond street, probably my favorite street right now, it definitely has the best decorations. It is looking beautiful and had me feeling very festive. And with my early Christmas now I am more than ready for it all.
Are you ready for Christmas?
Have you seen the beutiful lights on Bond street?




Have a stylish day.

Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.