Friday 6 January 2017

I believe I can fly

boots, jeans Zara, coat, bag Chanel, hat, arty ring YSL


New year, new possibilities. I can't explain it but I haven't been this excited about New year in ages. I just have this really good feeling it's going to be an amazing year.
 I've already booked my trip to Paris, so that's something to look forward to.


My focus is my blog this year. I really want to work hard on it and make it something you enjoy reading and love coming back to. I said it in the last post, but coming back to blogging is the one thing I'm happiest about from last year. I enjoy being creative and I love the online community and the whole social media. There is so many things I want to write about and share with you. I hope you will enjoy it.


I also want to travel to new destinations and explore and enjoy every day. Life seems to go so quickly especially as you get older (do I sound old?) but you don't know what's going to happen and it's good  to have fun while you can.
What do you wish for this year?







Have a stylish day.

Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.