Tuesday 3 January 2017

Places: Peggy Porshen

Welcome to the new year and brand new series. Once a month I will be sharing a place with you that I love and recommend. I am a self confessed coffee addict so I'm starting this series with possibly the cutest cake shop in London that also serves good coffee and teas.
I don't know what I love more - the pink theme of interior and exterior decorations or the delicious cakes and biscuits. Everything looks and tastes lovely. The staff are nice too and if you come on a warm day you can sit outside and people watch. The area is buzzing and there's always something going on but it's not too overcrowded like other areas in London.
It's in Belgravia only a short walk from Victoria or slightly longer walk from Sloane Square.
Here's the address and website.
Let me know if you visit and what you thought!







Have a stylish day.

Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.